We’re looking for a talented, experienced, and high-performing Sales Director. The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive, well organized, and able to demonstrate the ability to sell. As the Sales Director for SubC Imaging your duties will include leading our sales team, strategic business development, channel management, continuous improvement of our sales processes, and working with our clients and distributors. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales.
- Hourly wage: At SubC everyone is paid an hourly wage because we believe in mutual transparency and trust. Your time is valuable and we believe that, too often, corporations take advantage of salary workers with unrealistic working hours.
- Flex time: Life is complex. Work around your own schedule.
- Overtime: In the very rare occurrence of a long week, we pay overtime at 1.5x.
- Vacation: Two weeks vacation (to start), Christmas week off, plus three additional SubC stat holidays.
- Medical/health/dental: Industry standard with Blue Cross.
- Matched RRSP plan: We match your contribution for retirement planning.
- Fitness and health: Free power conditioning classes with certified personal trainers. Coverage for fitness equipment and memberships.
- Ladder to climb: SubC is growing, we are looking for people to grow with us as we develop new technologies and markets
- Manage and mentor a team currently consisting of a Client Success Manager and Technical Sales Associate. Grow the team as required based on anticipated or increased product and service demand.
- Continuous improvement of a channel partner strategy and process
- Work with management to identify new market sectors and geographies. Create a plan and acquire agents, distributors or key contacts in those areas
- Continuous amendment of the SubC Agent Update insider presentation
- Conduct quarterly updates with agents and distributors; brief on new technology and latest news, measure performance, train deficiencies and set objectives for the next update
- Work with agents to generate region and market-specific sales and marketing material; collaborate with the Marketing Director to distribute news through these channels
- Continuous improvement of a sales strategy and process
- Run the process of generating quotes, sales reports, processing purchase orders, and work orders
- Understand and make the most of SubC’s Salesforce CRM software
- Review tenders and write proposals
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets
- Lead generation through research of new and existing accounts
- Travel to physical and attend virtual conferences, tradeshows and distributor-client meetings; establish strategies for tradeshow attendance including pre-show activities, lead acquisition and follow-up
- Work with the Client Success Manager and clients to understand their business needs and objectives; ensure proper servicing and after support to clients
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on changes, developments, and market trends in the industry
- Understand and effectively communicate our value propositions, products, and technologies
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (sales executive, technical sales manager, or sales and marketing director)
- Personable and organized. We need you to design and execute processes and strategies, manage people effectively, and track, improve and report KPIs
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM
- Effective oral and written communication skills, customer service skills, and strong negotiation skills
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$49.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- sales executive: 3 years (Required)