Leading Edge Health & SellHealth.com is looking for an entrepreneurial Affiliate Program Manager to help build and scale our industry-leading affiliate network over the coming years.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Affiliate Program Manager will be responsible for driving the growth of our affiliate network globally, including:
- Working with the executive team to develop and execute strategic plans to achieve growth objectives
- Actively recruiting andmaintaining profitable affiliate partnerships across all brands and markets
- Representing SellHealth.com at industry conferences & trade shows
- Building and mentoring a team of high-performance global affiliate managers to scale our recruiting efforts
- Managing the day-to-day operations of our affiliate team
- Liaising with our internal marketing and tech teams to develop affiliate assets
- Working with internal resources to driving affiliate communications and marketing
The right candidate for this position will have:
- An entrepreneurial spirit to build and scale Affiliate partnership strategy and operations from scratch, with openness to testing and learning
- 5+ years experience in affiliate marketing
- 2+ years of program management experience
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to indirectly manage and build consensus across diverse teams
- Proactive Leadership: Seeks out new opportunities, drives projects, & navigates ambiguity with grace
SellHealth.com is one of the leading global affiliate networks in the health supplements industry for the past 15+ years. Every product and offer on our network is developed and owned by us.
Our head office is based in Victoria, BC but we hire top talent globally with a growing remote workforce. For the Affiliate Program Manager role, we’re looking to hire someone that is located in the Victoria or Vancouver area so that you can attend office meetings on a weekly and monthly basis.
We will be offering a competitive salary + performance-based compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. You must have a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
Job Type: Full-time
- affiliate marketing: 5 years (Required)