Employment type: Full Time
Hours: 10 AM – 5 PM
Who are we?
Consumer Law Group is a Canada-wide class action law firm We are actively engaged in complex litigation, emphasizing consumer protection, antitrust, drugs and product liability class actions.
Would you like to join our team of dedicated professionals?
We have a great opportunity for you! We are looking for an organized assistant with good priority management skills. Don't miss this opportunity and send us your application.
- Provide administrative support.
- Manage and follow up on telephone calls and e-mails.
- Open, file, track and organize files, in both hard and electronic copies.
- Communicate with the class action members for follow-ups.
- Preparing and revise various legal documents.
- Keep track of the employees working hours.
- Update the lawyers on the files of their clients.
- Communicate questions from the clients to the lawyers.
- Draft and type letters.
- Excellent French and English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Capability to work independently, in addition to in a team environment.
- Attention to details.
- Computer skills (Words, Excel, etc.)
- Handle stress in a business-like manner
- Experience is an asset
Job Type: Full-time