The demand for personal training services is growing at Anytime Fitness Campbell River. We need an experienced Personal Trainer, starting this Fall, to take care of our members. We want a Personal Trainer who is personable and likes to have fun - someone who will fit into the culture at our gym.
This role is critical to our organization because you are the difference maker working directly with our members to help them with their health and fitness goals.
- Fitness consultations.
- Designing personalized programs.
- Leading members in personal training sessions.
- Day-to-day responsibilities to help out with the operations of the gym.
- Current Personal Training, CPR and AED certifications. Personal Training qualifications must be from a recognized certifying body, such as: CanFit Pro, BCRPA or ACE.
- Previous personal training experience in either a fitness facility or private training environment.
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals.
- Desire to continually learn new principles in the areas of training, overall fitness, health and nutrition.