At Maritime Fence, we are committed to provide equal opportunity, personal and professional development and a rewarding work environment for career progression. We recognize that our most valuable asset is our employees.
Why choose Maritime Fence as a career?
- Competitive Salaries
- **Insurance Benefits**
- Consistent working hours for the season
- Meal Allowance, Paid hotels, Travel Accommodations to site
- Team Environment Oriented
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Training Videos
- On the job training thru our Mentorship Program
We are seeking motivated candidates to fill the position of General Laborers to join our team!
The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive:
- A dynamic & dedicated person who is prepared to perform a variety of tasks.
- A Person who enjoys physical work and is focused on safety.
- The candidate for a laborer position must be in the good physical condition as they will be required to perform manual labor within conditions that are sometimes less than ideal, such as outdoors during inclement weather
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment
- Follow the directions of the supervisor as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Minimum one-year experience working in a role requiring manual labor preferred
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Ability to pick up on new tasks quickly Operate and maintain various vehicles, machinery and other equipment used at the site.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be 18 years’ old or older.
- Must have valid driver’s license class 5 with a good abstract record
- Dependable and have excellent attendance.
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Labour: 1 year (Required)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)