The Prince of Wales is seeking a Host to join their exceptional Food & Beverage Team! The Host is responsible for greeting restaurant Guests and seating various sections, distributing as evenly as possible so the highest level of service can be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide personalized and exceptional guest service at every given opportunity.
- Meet established up-selling and sales goals.
- Ensures that servers and/or bussers are properly allocated to various sections of the restaurant.
- Meets and greets restaurant guests ensuring that they are seated as soon as possible with menus, using the guest name.
- Inputs, collects data and communications information using the reservations system.
- Answers incoming telephone calls to make reservations according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assists servers and buspersons as required during peak times.
- Communicates with managers and employees on a daily basis.
- Answering incoming Room Service calls/orders and suggestively up-sell at every opportunity
- Minimum one (1) year experience as host/server in a fine dining establishment.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional Guest service.
- Previous knowledge of Niagara area is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Restaurant Reservation system is considered an asset.
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations will be made for candidates upon request.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent