Rolf C. Hagen Inc. is currently looking for a skilled bilingual EDI, B2C Consumer Service Representative located in Baie d’Urfé. The candidate will perform customer service, EDI and B2C processes as well as other administrative tasks effectively to achieve business objectives.
- Offer a range of customer services by phone, fax, email, and EDI
- Offer customer service of superior quality, with precision, courtesy, and efficiency
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing EDI transmissions
- Ensure transmissions are correctly formatted and successfully exchanged
- Troubleshooting with customers and internal departments
- Contributing to the internal knowledgebase of systems, procedures, problems, etc.
- Perform data entry in all the company’s different systems
- Update the training manual
- Review and answer faxes and emails with the highest degree of respect and professionalism
- Review and answer inquiries in Salesforce for dealers
- Confirm client purchase orders and delivery dates before billing for EDI
- Verify prices and discounts as well as carriers
- Validate orders from the online received on Gentran (In-house program) and/or DI (EDI) system.
- Allocate and generate PPS (packing list)
- Add notes to purchase orders regarding procedures specific to clients and maintain accounts
- Verify pending orders (credit, service, or sales) and orders with no PPS
- Support the Consumer Service team
- Support the Customer Service team
- Support E-commerce position for Amazon
- Replace occasionally at reception at the front desk on a rotational basis
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required
- Maintain department quality and productivity standards
- Perform other duties as required to support the company and its growth.
- College diploma in related field or equivalent level of industry experience.
- Demonstrate strong motivation, able to work independently as well as teamwork.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; able to multi-task
- Creative and self-motivated, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service focused and committed to quality results
- Sound knowledge of the best practices in customer relations.
- Attendance as well as punctuality are of the utmost importance in this position to maintain the level of service expected.
- Advanced knowledge of Vendor central for Amazon
- Advanced knowledge of Commerce Hub and SPS for B2C transaction
- Be proficient in EDI (850, 810, 856, 846, 855, 852, 812 etc.)
- Knowledge DI central an asset
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Be fully bilingual, in English and French, spoken and written.
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If you are passionate about taking the next step in your career and you want to be part of a successful company, do not miss out on this opportunity; send in your CV and cover letter today!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- EDI: 2 years (Preferred)
- B2C: 2 years (Preferred)