Adecco is currently hiring for a Senior Claims Manager for our Legal Client located in Ottawa, ON. To be considered for the position of Senior Claims Manager, a minimum of 3 years experience working in claims processing, fluently bilingual and strong knowledge/ experience working with WSIB is a definite asset. The ideal candidate for this position will be resourceful, possess strong interpersonal skills, have a strong attention to detail and will be someone who can work in fast-paced setting and maintain a positive team-based work environment.
Our client is a fully bilingual Canadian law firm and consultancy that specializes in Workers Compensation Claims Management. Their unique Integrated Advocacy Program (IAP) demystifies the workers compensation system, significantly reduces workers compensation costs, increases operational efficiencies and offers businesses a complete 360-degree claims management solution. This position will start as a contractual full-time position at 40 hours a week Monday to Friday. Can turn into a full-time permanent position based on overall work performance that will offer benefits and a competitive salary.
Senior Claims Manager Job Summary:
To manage high-risk claims along with client expectations. The Senior Claims Manager is responsible for providing claims management services for high-risk claims. It is also responsible for the oversight of the Claims Manager’s potential high-risk claims.
Senior Claims Manager responsibilities include:
Senior Claims Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Provide claims management for potential high-risk claims in an effort to ensure up to date and accurate information by performing the following duties:
- Manages high-risk claims;
- Provides guidance and recommendations to clients on the resolution of claims;
- Provides assistance and oversight in the Return to Health and Return to Work processes;
- Monitors the claims activity and implements the required next steps and action plans;
- Assists in identifying potential high-risk claims;
- Ensures the client is kept up-to-date with their claims and the claims management next steps;
- Participates in regular claim activity calls with clients;
- Provide oversight and guidance to their assigned team (Claims Manager, Junior Claims Manager, and Legal Assistant)
- Liaise with Analytics Department and Client Relations, and Legal Counsel
- Holds a bachelor's degree or college diploma in an appropriate discipline and/or the equivalent relevant professional experience;
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written (asset)
- 3+ years experience in dealing with WSIB
- Delivery of timely, professional and responsive service to clients and their employees.
- Strong planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and make decisions, at times with limited information;
- Strong professional communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Strong interest in customer service and interaction with policy holders;
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to work with multiple stakeholders to resolve a claim;
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently;
- Excellent Listening skills
If you are interested in the position of Senior Claims Manager located in Ottawa ON, please click the Apply Now button to submit your resume