An established physiotherapist clinic in Kitsilano is looking for a part-time to full-time receptionist to work in our busy physiotherapy clinic. We are looking for an active, passionate, high energy individual to join our clinic team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for health-care and has aspirations to grow from an office assistant to manager in the near future.
- Greets all clients and assists
- Booking client appointments, taking payments
- Balancing end of day
- Preparing Clinical Records
- Answers and transfers telephone calls
- Assisting the physiotherapists with tasks
- Assisting in general cleanliness of the facility (tidying exam rooms and lobby, folding laundry, stocking supplies)
- Keeping track of clinic inventory, preparing monthly orders
- Providing back up support for other administrative staff when needed.
- General office administration as required
1. Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of one (1) year of administrative experience.
2. Skills & Attributes:
- Professional manner and strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team as well as independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience working in a physiotherapy clinic
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, database systems and basic admin tasks, office equipment and software applications.
- Part-time hours to full-time hours
- Flexible availability - clinic is open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm
- Must be available for training in December
Please submit cover letter and resume, as well as availability and salary expectations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)