The administrative assistant is responsible to provide administrative, logistical and coordination services to the Director, Generations Fund to help ensure efficiency and effectiveness of daily operations.
- Manage and maintain various databases and ensure proper filing of documents
- Ensure website and marketing materials are up to date
- Responsible for email correspondences, produce various memos, letters, minutes, documents and reports , and ensure smooth operations of daily activities
- Create and compile data to be used for a variety of external and internal purposes
- Assist with financial information including but not limited to budgets, payment requisitions, expense reports, etc.
- Coordinate the logistics in the planning of events, meetings, and special projects.
- Keep manager abreast of key operational developments and takes appropriate action to ensure proper follow-ups on pending dossiers and issues
- Ensure high level of customer service by interacting with and addressing various telephone and in-person inquiries, in a timely manner.
Education, Knowledge and Skills
- College degree in Office Administration
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, namely in a multi task environment with tight schedule constraints.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with utmost discretion and diplomacy
- Are organized and detail-oriented
- A self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision or general guidance and instructions or (Thrive when operating with a high degree of autonomy in changing and fast-paced settings)
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to establish, interact and maintain relationships with constituents, co-workers and management
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills, in both English and French
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to quality and details
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word,Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.), including superior knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of the Montreal Jewish Community (is considered an asset)
Interested candidates may submit their resumé, by email, to Muriel.email@example.com, no later than March 6, 2020.
This is a one year maternity leave replacement