The Maintenance Coordinator is primarily responsible for planning and scheduling a variety of tasks for our company & our customers. The Maintenance Coordinator may oversee the work of other employees and vendors under various contracts, relying on Maintenance Coordination and Task Management Skills. Travel may be required.
- Over see daily maintenance and ongoing tasks for the customer.
- Schedule facility and equipment repair needs.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance measures.
- Quote pricing and create/update work plans.
- Ensure the right contractor or employee is assigned to all tasks
- Manage and submit time for contractors and employee personnel
- Administrative tasks such as creating work and purchase orders, safety paperwork.
- Strong command of scheduling and coordinating maintenance plans
- Strong understanding of industrial best practices and trades an asset
- Familiarity with scheduling and/or planning software
- Excellent customer service, computer and communication skills
- Ability to be on call and work overtime when required
- Ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and customer service focused
- Willingness to mentor and/or be mentored
- 2 or more years working with trades and industrial maintenance.
- Possessing a trade is a definite asset
- Experience in a similar environment preferable
- Experience/ knowledge in the downstream petroleum, industrial or construction industry
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driver`s Abstract
Job Type: Full-time