We are a new IT corporation looking for a corporate lawyer or legal assistant to help us with our international business.
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Drafting legal documents
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products
- Representing the corporation before administrative boards and court trials
- Providing supervision to outside lawyers hired to assist the corporation with their specialized legal services
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
Possession of administrative skills, managerial skills, and negotiating, writing, interpersonal skills is also of great benefit.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $27.00 /hour
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)