Boston Pizza Fergus is looking for a Front of House (FOH) Restaurant Manager who is passionate about guest service and providing an excellent guest experience. Reporting to the General Manager, the Front of House Manager will ensure that all of the Employee’s guests are provided with the best experience possible and all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead, manage and deliver the Perfect Guest Experience each shift: dine-in, sports bar, take-out and delivery and guest recovery.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Foster a positive and fun company culture.
- Support the GM by managing employees; building strong teamwork and maintaining an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs.
- Support the GM by preparing schedules and ensure that the restaurant is properly staffed for all shifts as needed.
- Shift management of controllable costs: Food, Beverage, Labour and QC prom line.
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to each and every shift.
- Measure and evaluate service standards by using various feedback tools to develop and implement plans for continuous service improvement.
- Assist the General Manager with all aspects of restaurant operations.
- Other duties as required.
SKILLS REQUIRED: CUSTOMER SERVICE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Friendly and personable with a customer service focus.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Previous serving experience in high volume, full-service food service.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced food service environment.
- Must be eligible to live and work in Canada and already reside in the country.
- Restaurant: 5+ years
- Restaurant Management: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant industry: 5 years (Preferred)