We are Upfield, a global expert in plant-based butters, creams and spreads. We believe in great tasting plant-based alternatives to everything dairy. Upfield with more than 100 brands, including Becel, Flora, Country Crock, Blue Band, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Rama and ProActiv, operates in 95 countries around the world, with number 1 brand positions in 49 countries. Upfield's six business units cover Northwest Europe, Southwest Europe and Central and Eastern Europe, North America, Middle/Latin America and Asia/Africa. The company employs more than 3,500 Associates worldwide.
The Associate Factory Planner position acts as the liaison between the supply chain planning team and factory to meet operational and customer requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage daily inventory reconciliation between factory and warehouse
- Finished good and raw/pack inventory analysis and reporting
- Planning transfers of raw and pack material from warehouse to factory
- Daily closure of production orders
- Support Material Planner by fulfilling material requirements from suppliers in the appropriate quantities and at the required time based on the production schedule
- Identify and communicate risks to production plan and impact on various functions in this process
- Liaise with quality team to ensure on time release of materials
- Development and maintenance of detailed project trackers for all new product launches, product re-stages, to ensure seamless transition at the factory
- Special projects related to continuous process improvements between SC planning and the factory
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences or Business, (preferably Supply Chain, Economics, Logistics)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced SAP and Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships to drive results
- Ability to problem solve under tight timelines with minimal supervision
- Prior project management experience ideal
- Out of hours contact is required for the position for operational issues that may arise
At Upfield our purpose is clear…making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!