A midstream oil and gas company in Calgary is seeking a Scheduler to join the Capacity Optimization team.
1) Creating the resource demand forecasts, outage schedules, and capacity forecasts based on the existing PM Program, capital programs, third-party requests and all other work that may arise
2) Coordinating outages for all field work amongst the stakeholders: Schedulers, Field Work Planners, Project Managers, Field Engineers, Discipline Engineering, etc.
3) Scheduling of work with operational and outage constraints, minimizing capacity impacts while keeping resource load balancing paramount
4) Preparation and communication of daily field work plans for execution
5) Facilitating in prioritization, escalation and status communication with affected parties for outages
Job Types: Full-time, Contract