You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services:
Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages. We are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
At IBM, we understand that real business value is delivered when business consulting harnesses Social, Mobile, Data Analytics, Behavioral Science Insight, and Cognitive to deliver change in a digital world. As an IBMer, you will have the unique opportunity to bring these elements together and enhance the value that we bring to our clients.
IBM's Talent and Engagement Practice is seeking a Digital Change Lead to be part of our Talent and Engagement Team. You will apply skills in Digital Change, Target Operating Models and Organization Design, Enterprise Transformation, Process Redesign, Benefits Realization and Training.
As a senior Talent and Engagement practitioner, you will be required to lead Talent and Engagement project/program delivery, while managing client relationships. In this position, you will work directly with clients to determine their business issues and recommend solutions that drive business value. You will use consulting skills, analytical expertise, and business knowledge to determine business objectives, as well as processes, measurements and appropriate tools for formulating hypotheses and testing conclusions that result in the best solution for business needs. You will participate in proposal development and contribute to the sales of Talent and Engagement work.
- Provide additional expertise in business practices (best practices), methodological framework and tools, templates, accelerators;
- Coordinate, within the team, the learning of methodology, tools, templates, accelerators. Carry out knowledge transfer;
- Provide specific management expertise and act as project manager of the team in which he works: work planning, estimating efforts, assigning resources, comparisons with similar projects, etc. according to needs and requirements;
- Supervise and participate in deliverables;
- Implement and implement quality assurance mechanisms for product deliverables;
- Assist managers in making sound decisions about all aspects of the program (support the resolution of issues; act as a facilitator during team meetings and workshops);
- Support decision-making bodies in decision-making regarding strategic choices by popularizing the underlying concepts and highlighting the risks / issues involved in informed decision-making;
You must be able to clearly demonstrate you acted as the Team Lead of a change team for a minimum of twenty-four (24) months in at least two (2) major mandates involving the implementation of a program and that you have experience with organizational transformation of business and technology processes.
You must have participated in all phases of the same delivery (from the design to the support, post implementation) for at least one (1) of these two (2) mandates and one (1) of these two (2) mandates must have been performed in a context that involves an external clientele.
- Developed and/or implemented at least two (2) change strategies for a variety of clienteles;
- Completed at least one (1) term as a change advisor to managers in a hierarchical structure (several levels, several vice-presidencies);
- Coordinated activities related to training and communication
- Used methodologies developed by a client for the implementation of a program;
- Used tools and accelerators including an agile / scrum approach;
- Developed and implemented one (1) change strategy involving a geographical distribution of the organization's resources and / or a network of partners impacted directly by the changes;
- Executed at least one (1) term as "team lead" in change where the implementation was carried out on several deliveries executed in parallel.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Team Lead Experience in Digital Change
- At least 4 years of experience in Organizational or Digital Change Strategy Consulting.
- At least 2 years of experience in creating and executing HR/Talent Transformation Strategies.
- At least 4 years of experience in an internal or external consulting role including the use of consulting methodologies and project management (utilizing a formal/structured consulting methodology).
- At least 2 years of experience in assisting with proposal development and sales activities
- At least 4 years of experience in working with large-complex clients across various industries
- Excellent communication skills (written and presentation)
- Readiness to travel up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- Ability to obtain Canadian federal government security clearance.
- Readiness to travel up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements).
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 ERP implementations
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.