Job Type: Full Time
Location: Downtown Edmonton
SOS Media Corp, an established Edmonton digital marketing agency is looking to add an experienced videographer/graphic designer to its growing team! Do you love social media marketing and dream about creating high-quality videos? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working in the heat then we want to hear from you!
In this position, you’ll shoot and edit videos for a variety of clients in different industries. From companies in the industrial sector to restaurants, you need to be versatile enough to film for any company that comes on board with us. You will also be creating graphics for social media posts and various client projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Shooting and editing high-quality video for multiple clients to be used on various platforms
- Creating engaging and creative social media content
- Script writing and video concept planning for multiple industries and able to switch gears quickly with voice and tone
- Scheduling posts on multiple social media platforms
- Be involved and participate with team discussions about client campaigns and strategies
- Follow any brand and logo guidelines outlined by corporate business requirements
- Assisting social media managers with tasks and client requests
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback from upper management
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Assist with various graphic design projects including but limited to logo/brand identity, posters, event graphics, online ad graphics, web site design, package design, and much more.
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary in Videography & Photography or equivalent experience (Diploma or Degree)
- 3-5+ years of experience
- Video Editing Experience (Final cut pro, Adobe premiere, etc)
- Exceptional colour grading skills
- Basics understanding of media production processes
- Versed in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Impeccable grammar
- Excellent time management
- Team player
- Basic Knowledge of Social Media’s Best Practices for Content including creating strong call-to-actions, headlines, and smart ways to engage with users on social media.
- Strong understanding of all the moving parts of an effective online marketing campaign
Nice-to-haves but we’re willing to train the right candidate:
- Web design experience (Wordpress, Shopify, Foursquare, Wix, etc.)
- Google Analytics Knowledge
- Experience with social media scheduling and listening software (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Falcon, etc.)
- Facebook ads experience
- SEO writing
- Web Design and User Experience (UX Design)
- Email Marketing Software experience (MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Google AdWords Certification
Resume and Portfolio required for application .
Job Type: Full-time