The SoHo Hotel is the most sought after luxury hotel in the city of Toronto. We achieve this by offering our guests an unprecedented hotel experience in a unique and stylish environment.
We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
As a Room Attendant, you will be responsible for:
- Stripping linens from the bed and bathroom & handles linen as instructed
- Vacuuming and dusts throughout the suite (carpeting & marble floors)
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- Washes bathroom floors
- Cleans glass, wood, aluminium and marble surfaces with approved cleaning products
- Replacing fresh linens throughout the suites
- Checks room amenities and replacing items
- Attend to guests requests for extra supplies or other items
- Responsible for ensuring that linens and amenities are fully stocked in the housekeeping pantry. Maintains tidiness and cleanliness of pantry
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Call to remove room service items
- Emptying garbage cans and ashtrays
- Reports room items requiring maintenance
- Report housekeeping items that require deeper cleaning (e.g. stains on carpets and bed skirts)
- Set room temperature control
- Reports “Do Not Disturb” Rooms and “Refuse Service” Rooms in a timely manner
- Completes daily report as per training
Requirements for this position:
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in hotel housekeeping.
- Must be flexible and able to work with a variety of people.
- Must be guest-service oriented.
- Good communication, guest relation and interpersonal skills.
- Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Flexible to work weekdays, weekends and statutory holidays
- Must be available to work shifts between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm
The SoHo Hotel & Residences welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- hotel housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)