Salary $35,000 to $45,000 per (based on previous experience).
Responsible for analysis and reporting of various products, such as Crude Oil, Fuel Oils, Middle Distillates, Petroleum and Petrochemicals.
– Degree in Science or equivalent work experience in a laboratory setting.
– Ability to understand ASTM standards and procedures.
– Must be able to work with all chemical, petrochemical, and petroleum products.
– Must be able to differentiate colors accurately by sight.
– Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
– Must have flexible schedule as position will include evenings, weekend and holidays, based on customer need.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year