Location/Project: High Level, AB - Inland Grain Terminal
Estimated Job Duration: 18 months
Position Summary: The Field Secretary is responsible forroutine clerical and administrative functions such as draftingcorrespondence,organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files,timekeeping, coordination between the field and corporate office, and providinginformation to callers and visitors.
- Timekeeping for all employees on site, including roll call,tracking of hours, and completing and submitting time sheets.
- Greeting visitors and callers, handling their inquiries anddirecting them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Printing and filing blueprints, purchase orders, bill ofmaterials, etc.
- Coding, scanning, and submitting invoices and receipts.
- Managing all aspects of new hire paperwork, orientation, andpre-employment drug testing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creating Daily Work Reports in our online database.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the office and break trailer,including but not limited to sweeping and mopping floors.
- Completing errands such as purchasing tools and supplies,picking up the mail, etc.
- Following directions of the Superintendent for additionaltasks and responsibilities.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background screen.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must possess a working knowledge of computers in order tocomplete word processing tasks, create spreadsheets, and communicate via email.
- Must be able to run office equipment such as phone systems,copier, and fax machine.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment, abide byall of the company's field safety rules, and work with supervisors onperforming all tasks in the safest manner.
- Must be comfortable in a construction environment.
- Candidates who possess a basic knowledge of constructionhardware are preferred.Typical Physical Demands: Requires sitting,standing, bendingand reaching. May require lifting up to 20 kgs. A normal range of hearing andvision is required.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 5:30 pm. Estimated at 45hours per week. Weekend work and additional daily work may be required duringpeak construction periods.
Working Conditions: Position is located on the constructionsite. May include exposure to noise levels that are distracting oruncomfortable.
Application: To apply online, click "apply".
This job description is not designed to cover or contain acomprehensive listing of all responsibilities that are required of theemployee. Responsibilities may change atany time with or without notice. Todd & Sargent is an equal opportunityemployer.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary