This role contributes to the overall effectiveness of the operation by identifying issues, finding solutions and taking pride and ownership as part of the team.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but not limited to):
- Check all deliveries against packing slips to determine if there are missing building material
- Delivery, Load and unload trucks.
- Safe operation of mobile crane at customer sites.
SKILLS & RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Class 1 or Class 3 with air brake endorsement and a clean driver’s abstract
- Current Class A crane certification required.
- Equipment maintenance experience is required.
- Minimum 2 years of warehousing experience with loading/unloading trucks and operating motorized equipment.
- TDG, WHIMIS and knowledge of MSDS specifications are advantageous.
- Ability to lift heavy loads of up to 50lbs.
- Proven ability to stand and work for long periods of time.
- Excellent time management skills ensuring proper warehouse protocols are followed.
- Superior communication (verbal and written) skills required.
- Ability to follow warehouse guidelines to create a safe, clean, and well-organized work environment.
- Must be able to do a respirator fit test.
- Able to work overtime with little to no notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- truck driver: 1 year (Preferred)