WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking an organized and hardworking Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a detailed orientated, tech-savvy, and resourceful administrator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Perform general administrative duties such as travel, expenses, maintaining schedules, editing documents, preparing reports and ordering supplies in support of a department
- Provide information and answer general questions and requests
- Maintain a professional appearance and calm demeanor when dealing with visitors, contractors, staff and management.
- Creating and maintaining filing system
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Typically supports Manager(s) and their teams
- Answer inquiries in a timely, professional, and accurate manner
- Digital and physical documentation handling
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge of standard office policies, procedures, and processes.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office Product experience – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Resourceful when faced with logistical challenges
- Able to maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
- Successful completion of security screening will be required as a condition of employment
- Driver’s License is required.
Location: 4890 Cherry Creek Rd,V9Y 8E9,Port Alberni, Port Alberni, BC
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations