Boston Pizza Airdrie North is opening soon and we need you.
We are currently Looking for HOH Supervisors.
Do you enjoy the rush of being in the kitchen? Reporting to the Assistant Kitchen Manager and Kitchen Manager, the Cook is responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to Boston Pizza specifications.
Boston Pizza Airdrie North is part of the ZZA Hospitality group. We are a very successful franchise group with 16 Locations throughout Alberta, NWT and Yukon. As we are regularly opening new stores many of our HOH supervisors move onto Assitant Kitchen managers and Kitchen managers. We provide clear growth paths with training to help you get there.
Job description :
Reporting to the Kitchen Manager and the Assistant Kitchen Manager HOH supervisors will ensure that all Boston Pizza guests are provided with the best culinary experience possible and all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and plating standards.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Foster a positive company culture.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Help Oversee and manage Food Costs: including ordering, production and weekly inventory. Analyse, identify opportunities, create an action plan, communicate and monitor results.
- Manage and deliver the Perfect Guest Experience through effective scheduling: Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs. Ensure that the HOH is properly staffed for all shifts.
- Lead, manage and deliver the Perfect Culinary Experience each shift: Oversee preparation, production, presentation, cleanliness, teamwork and safety throughout each shift.
- Shift management of controllable costs: Food, beverage, labour and QC prom line.
- Communicate equipment problems, practice good preventative maintenance on store assets.
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to every shift.
- Other duties as required.
- Previous restaurant management experience required.
- Passion for the kitchen and for producing quality products every day.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs.
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills.
- Leadership skills – able to direct and supervise staff.
- Previous scheduling experience an asset.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
Must be eligible to work in Canada. Wages are very competitive and based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- cooking: 3 years (Required)