We are Hiring a Project Leader
If you are interested in this position, please complete the Application found on the following Website: http://tinyurl.com/AMrecruiting **
Who We Are
We are a small Financial Services business serving a community of Ideal Client families. Our team coordinates every aspect of our clients’ financial affairs, freeing them up to live their ideal life. Our two company values are transparency & integrity
We are seeking a Project Leader who will lead our small team through a documented system for delivering Comprehensive Financial Services. Someone capable of inspiring the best work from each team member. We are looking for a semi-autonomous person with high professional standards who can hit the ground running on day one.
You will be leading the team to deliver excellence at every Client Progress Meeting. We meet with each and every Ideal Client once every 4 months, then the cycle starts over. If you are ultra-organized and know how to inspire our team to deliver results, you might be perfect for this position.
You will not DO the work, but you must ensure that the work is being done by assigned team-members both on time and according to our high standards. No exceptions. We’re looking for someone who can get things done according to a timeline.
The Project Leader is the key point of contact in our office for all of our clients and our subject matter experts, who are assigned to do all the client meeting preparation. We are seeking an individual who is exceptionally skilled at making successful, affluent clients feel comfortable and well-served. Exceptional people skills are essential.The “Project Leader” we’re looking for might have a background as an Executive Administrative Assistant or a senior legal assistant, & roles requiring high standards.
1. Project Leadership
- Hold our team accountable for meeting deadlines prior to every client meeting
- Inspire our team members to provide our clients with their best work
- Marshal our firm’s resources to ensure our clients are consistently impressed
- Deliver clear, crisp messages by phone and email to clients and team members
- Ensure that all assigned team-members are aware of all new and relevant information quickly (within 24-hours).
3. Administrative Support
- Supervise our small administrative support team: telephone reception, client greeting, process documentation, scanning, calendar & email management
- Coordinate electronic filing system on our shared-drive so that all assigned team members have access to the client information and documents they need to do their jobs.
1. Proven Leadership
- If you have successfully organized projects or efforts in the past, let’s talk
- If you have led business projects, school projects or sports teams to victory, and if people follow you and you hold individuals accountable, let’s talk
- If you can take-charge on Day One to begin inspiring and coordinating people, let’s talk
- Must enjoy working with a “Best in Class” team
- Must have a positive attitude, bringing energy & enthusiasm to the team
- Must be resourceful and independent, able to get work done without “hand-holding”
- Must care about the people we serve and enjoy seeing others succeed
- Must have strong attention to detail: can quickly spot and correct errors
- Must be punctual & professional: your references confirm you’re always early
3. Clear Communicator
- Deliver crystal clarity about what’s expected and by when
- Brilliant at communicating with the team so everyone’s up-to-date, nobody’s in the dark
- Provide regular status reports so we know timelines are on-track and always have ample warning before deadlines are at risk
4. Computer Skills
- Skilled with technology, including Google Email, Calendar & Dropbox
- Skilled with creating documents using Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Experience and Compensation
- The “Project Leader” we’re looking for might have a background as an Executive Administrative Assistant or a senior legal assistant, & roles requiring high standards.
- This is a Full-time position, primarily M-F, but occasionally with events in evenings or on weekends
- We’re seeking a skilled, experienced, and exacting administrator
- Your compensation will be commensurate with your skill and demonstrated experience
If you are interested in this position, please complete the Application found on the following Website: http://tinyurl.com/AMrecruiting
Job Type: Full-time