***ENSURE THAT YOU READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR THE POSITION***
A busy Neurology Medical Clinic in Toronto is seeking a motivated and personable individual to organize the bookkeeping and act as a personal assistant to the director of the clinic.
*PART TIME: The position is for 4-5 days per month to start (about once per week).
Eligible candidates should be:
- Comfortable with mathematics involved in bookkeeping
- Familiar with and have basic user’s knowledge of Quickbooks
- Organized and efficient in time management
- Have an ability to translate organizational skills to calendar management for other individuals
- An effective communicator
- Proficient in basic administrative computer software: Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of social media platforms: Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining bookkeeping for the clinic and the director to include:
- Inputting receipts
- filing financial documents
- depositing cheques
- monitoring and organizing financial transactions in the clinic
- Organizing and filing educational credits for the director
- Organizing the director’s calendar, such as planning meetings
- Communicating with the director’s contacts
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations
- Assisting with administrative duties in the clinic, if required
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
**A friendly, hardworking and positive attitude is a must**
Apply only if you are someone who is:
- Motivated to work hard
- Collegial and friendly
- Committed to being part of a dedicated organization
- Excited to be welcomed into a close team
Qualified candidates are requested to send their cover letter and resume.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted directly.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour