David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for an Outside Sales Representative.
Our client has over 65 years’ experience in the industry, becoming a market leader as the largest distributor of HVAC-R in Canada. Our client is a specialist in heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilation, with 6 distribution centers and over 40 branches spanning across Canada.
The team is looking to grow its outside Sales Representatives, and there are three vacancies in the Burnaby Branch, BC.
The main responsibilities of this role include:Marketing & promotion of products:
- Coordination between purchasing and product management & sales department
- Marketing tools, catalogs, sales manuals, coordination between product manager & sales department
- After-sales service, coordination between service manager & technical support from manufacturers
- Attend trade shows and seminars to promote products or to learn about industry developments
- Develop a close relationship with commercial contractors
- Ensure effective regional relationships with suppliers
- Identify competitive positioning of our products versus the competition
Management of client accounts:
- Contact customers after the sale to resolve problems and ensure follow up
- Have the ability to resolve technical problems related to products
- Set up and facilitate training seminars for our dealer and contractor base
- Development & solicitation of existing and potential clients
- Evaluation of client’s needs & resources and recommendation of appropriate products & services
- Responsible for the use of the CRM in client account management
Over and above you will keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments. You will also need to participate in regional trade associations and develop networking opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
In return, you will be offered the following:
- 5 years of sales experience in HVAC-R distribution company
- Technical experience
- Strong time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong written & oral communication skills
Employees will receive a competitive salary based on experience
Our group insurance program (medical, dental, short and long-term disability) supports our employees and their families
We contribute to your group RRSP
We support the health of our employees by providing a Health Program
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Lisa Wickman, Consultant, Aplin Sales & Marketing. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. #LI-VAN