(Part-time Electrical drafting Designer)
We currently have an opportunity for a PART-TIME Electrical Designer/Drafter with full training and paid by experiences and project basis.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
· BCIT Electrical department student or new graduate
· Proficiency with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suite
· Knowledge of power and lighting system in buildings
· Basic Knowledge of Canadian Electrical Codes & standards
· Ability to handle multiple projects.
· Opportunity to learn practical building electrical design & continue as a part time work for long term
· Flexible time to complete the design as per required time line(2-3 days /week)
· Eager to learn electrical knowledge
· Assist electrical engineer to design electrical & lighting payout, load calculation, Ashrae design & panel design
Please send your resume by Email, if you are interested. Only qualified candidates will be contact.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship