We are looking for Electricians with some experience of electrical work in Canada. The persons will be responsible for installing, repairing the damaged electrical controls, wiring and lighting systems. Therefore, the incumbent must have at least 2-3 years of experience of working in Canada.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- A valid licensed electrician
- 2 years of work experience in Canada
- A valid driving license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $32.00 /hour
- journeyman electrician: 3 years (Required)
- Drivers Licence (Required)
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Communicate any issues to clients, and discuss payment options and scheduling
- Record all payments and costs for company databases
- Other duties as requested