We are currently seeking a highly skilled Medical Office Assistant/Receptionist. This position is responsible for anticipating the needs of the Director throughout her day by providing proactive administration. The ideal candidate has the experience and desire to assist others, a high sense of urgency and exceptional attention to detail. We are looking for someone that desires to grow with the company.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing Full administrative support.
- Coordinating travel.
- Tracking expenses.
- Managing various contracts.
- Managing the mobile office, its supplies, contractors and service providers.
- Facilitating office and technology maintenance.
- Organizing and maintaining office filing systems.
- Receiving, sorting, and forwarding daily mail and couriers.
- Shipping and tracking packages including returns.
- Coordinating dining, meetings and events.
- Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Minimum three to five years’ related experience is required.
- Diploma or Degree in Medical Office Assistant is preferred.
- Advanced Office 365 skills are required.
- Practice knowledge of technology and the ability to learn new software is required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to work independently and by yourself is required.
- Must be cost conscious.
- Must be accessible outside of normal business hours as needed.
- Must be positive and optimistic.
- Must have a valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Experience with Jane App EMR & Calendly an asset but not required.
- Must value punctuality
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)