The Admin Assistant/Spa Receptionist, under the direction of the Spa Director, will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including but not limited to: maintaining client relations, scheduling appointments, receiving payment, daily cash out/sales reports, facility maintenance, supervising the staff, ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained and using sound decision and problem-solving skills to exceed guest expectations.
- Efficient Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with spa management or scheduling software is preferred
- Ability to perform basic math
- Must be able to type quickly and efficiently
- Ability to gain working knowledge in all aspects of the Spa.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with Assistant Spa Director, management and staff.
- Pleasant personality, team oriented and enjoys working with and assisting people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to present self in a professional, pleasant, confident and well groomed manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
Major Job Duties:
- Responsible for leading a first class spa experience for our guests.
- Assist in establishment, implementation and monitoring of spa objectives, standards and guidelines to aid in achieving proper management of the spa.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues beyond authority of staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Monitor inventory items to ensure proper control.
- Assist Assistant Spa Director with special projects as needed.
- Supervise and support Assistant Spa Director and employees and provide guidance for daily operational strategy, project delegation and guest issues.
- Work closely with Assistant Spa Director to ensure smooth operation of the spa.
- Ensure daily sales reports and invoices are balanced and accurate on a daily basis
- Prepare invoices for Spa Partners and Groups as required
All applications must be submitted via emailed.
Only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)