Alphabet Treehouse Childcare Centre is looking for enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and passionate full-time and part-time Registered Early Childhood Educators for a new licensed childcare in midtown Toronto.
We offer great options for growth, competitive wages and a benefits package.
The successful candidate will be warm, responsive, and inclusive, building positive relationships with children, families, colleagues, and communities. Knowledge of, and experience with, the ELECT document and How Does Learning Happen are required.
- Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators for RECE applicants
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a licensed child care environment
- Knowledge of and/or experience with the Reggio Emilia philosophy is beneficial
- Knowledge and/or experience in Emergent Curriculum practices
- Ability to establish rapport and excellent communication with children, parents, and staff
- Well-developed problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Keep current with early childhood practices
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Valid Standard First Aid & CPR-C training certification
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Check
- Up to date health and immunization records
- Punctuality, professionalism and diligence are a must
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- infant/toddler/preschool: 1 year (Required)