This is a multi-year contract in ATLANTA GA - USA
Relocation is required.
All new development of a business portal - Full Stack working with Angulat 6.0. JS and Java.
Technical Skill Set:
- Strong in Angular and Java
- Have a firm understanding of coding best practices and patterns
- A lot of legacy code that will be replaced does not leverage good practices/ coding standards. Candidates should be able to identify these opportunities and propose alternatives solutions to be used in application rewrite.
- Scalability/ Extensibility, Maintainability, Performance and Quality should be top of mind.
- Ability to perform in a fast pace high-pressure environment
- Ability to receive/understand instruction sometimes given a high level
- Ability to think thoroughly through the task
- Ask relevant, meaningful questions when unsure of requirements or direction given
- When stuck, ability to discern when they have spent enough time giving due diligence solving problem before asking for help.
- Ability to perform analysis and create/ update any needed documentation to ensure requirements/ acceptance criteria is understood and proposed designs are agreed upon and fall in line with overall strategy.
- Documents can include Activity, ERD, Use Case and Sequence diagrams to name a few
- Document(s) to be added to team project artifacts/ knowledge base repository
- Ability to code tests adhering to standards proposed by QA resource(s)
- Selenium/ Karma
- Proficient with the following technologie
- IntelliJ IDEA (IDE)
- Jira/ TFS
- Responsive Web development
- Containers, Open Shift/ Kubernetes (not required but preferred)Soft Skills
- Seeks work once they completed provided tasks does not wait until someone asks if they need more work.
- Takes ownership of tasks through to completion
- Driven to produce quality solutions on or ahead of schedule
- Looks for ways to help improve the team and processes
- Contribute in peer code reviews
- Communicates well both verbally and written.
- Developers participate in status and UAT meetings with other teams, and stakeholders. In some cases if they are the SME they may also interact with customers if/when troubleshooting an issue directly related with their code, great communication is essential for this to go smoothly.
- Positive go-getter attitude
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- java: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)