Oncidium is a well-established Canadian organization with over 20 years’ experience in occupational health and disability management. Our focus is on a delivery system that is caring, effective and evidence-based. Our team consists of occupational health nurses, physicians, psychologists, ergonomists, kinesiologists, mental health professionals, case managers, and paralegals who are all supported by people and processes that strive for high quality results and excellent customer service.
- Current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nursing of Ontario as a Registered Nurse;
- Demonstrated current knowledge of assessment and management in a broad range of disease processes: critically ill, injured, episodic and non-urgent patients;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the community and hospital resources, including regional programs
- Demonstrated current knowledge of and experience in Emergency and Critical Care Nursing in caring for adults;
- Demonstrated expertise in physical assessment, ECG interpretation, health teaching, clinical decision without a prior diagnosis of emergency presentations;
- Demonstrated current knowledge of cardiac and respiratory arrest procedures;
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with patients, families, peers, and multidisciplinary healthcare teams, both in the hospital and in the community;
- Demonstrated excellent problem-solving and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Demonstrated strong leadership ability and organizational skills, ongoing professional development;
- Ability to perform well in high stress situations;
- Certification for Emergency Nursing is preferred;
- Critical Care Certificate is preferred;
- ACLS/BCLS/ATLS/TNCC preferred.
Schedule Work Hours: 08:00 to 16:30 weekdays, may vary based on operational needs
Oncidium values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Oncidium is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. We aim to strive at diversity therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of visible minority and persons with a disability.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33.23 to $47.57 /hour