Would you like to be involved in some of Canada’s largest Infrastructure projects? If this appeals to you, Rapid-Span is the leading provider of transportation infrastructure products in Western Canada, with our head office being located in the North Okanagan city of Armstrong B.C. Currently we are looking for the right individual to take on the full time position of Mobile Crane Operator at our Armstrong Precast facility.
- Must have Hydraulic Mobile 80T License or better
- Must have minimum 3 years experience working and rigging with Mobile Cranes
- Must know all hand signals for directing crane operator
- Must be willing to do other duties in the plant when cranes are not operating
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of handling heavy materials such as rigging and large dunnage.
- Successful candidate must be self-motivated, demonstrate effective verbal communication skills, be organized, posses the ability to problem solve and able to work in a team environment.
- Operate Hydraulic Mobile Cranes
- Operate power tools
- Other duties as required
- We offer competitive wages based on training and experience
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, prescriptions, etc.
- On the job training
- A positive work environment
- Safety awards
- Safety lunches
- Shift times from 7am to 3pm
* Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday