Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
The purpose of this position is related to planning / scheduling assists in the preparation of Project Controls activities on the project.
The individual will be responsible for providing accurate data updates, forecast, adhere to the change management process, conduct acumen fuse quality checks on a monthly basis, and monitoring the status of progress and activity status in the P6 schedule. The individual will monitor the activities against the baseline, analyze schedule, review any delays, propose schedule recovery alternatives along with presenting and reporting to management on any variances or recovery alternatives, participate in meetings, organize and prioritize a variety of project tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines, other duties as assigned.
Project Site located in British Columbia with a 14 days in and 7 days off rotation
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and ten (10) years of work-related Lump Sum execution experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements
- Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
- Participate in training courses
- Support and actively participate in Fluor Project Controls Global Initiatives
- Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards.
- May need to travel for project assignments and in support of business related matters