Looking for an experienced full-stack JS developer who can work with Typescript, React, GraphQL and NestJS. Application presently is in MVP phase, new and exciting features are needed for the coming phases! Candidates should have the skills and experience to potentially take over as lead dev and code owner. But first, we will start with smaller tasks to ensure a fit. You'll need to understand the requirements set, formulate a proper implementation plan, and deploy new features.
- A team player. We will delegate work in an orderly fashion, a way that wouldn't disrupt anyone's workflow. You need to be a part of that workflow.
- Standard nerd. We have strict code structure, style and formatting standards that must be adhered to.
- React. Our entire front-end is based on React, so you must have at least an intermediate understanding of how it works. Having experience in other component-driven frameworks could be helpful.
- NodeJS/NestJS. In the back-end we use NodeJS as the runtime environment with NestJS as our web framework. You have to have at least an intermediate level skill with NodeJS and at least basic understanding of NestJS.
- GraphQL. It is a very intuitive API layer, so if you have just a basic understanding, you should be able to catch on quickly.
- Ubuntu/Mac/other Linux environment. Our recommended dev environment is based on Ubuntu. It most probably will work on Windows, but might take time and more effort to deploy.
- Git (beyond push/pull). We use branches, pull requests for our team's workflow.
- Experience with API implementation and integration. We work with multiple 3rd party APIs to make magic happen.
- MySQL. Our backend is meant to be database agnostic, but for now are using MySQL. PostgresQL and/or Redis knowledge a plus.
- We are looking to start our relationship with a couple of minor contracts and get to know one another, if it's a fit, you will be moved on to full-time position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $60.00 /hour