Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Reporting to the Development Manager (Mobile apps), the Software Developer is responsible for designing and implementing new development projects and completing and augmenting the current solutions and services. You will concentrate on building the Dayforce mobile product natively for iOS. You will collaborate with Product Managers, Developers, Technical Writing and Quality Assurance throughout the development process to ensure the product is functionally complete and technically solid.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovator in a technically challenging and rewarding role.
Through our training and mentoring program, you will develop deep technical expertise and gain valuable business and industry related experience.
Ceridian's mobile team is a thought-leading team with one of the world's largest Human Capital Management mobile apps (Dayforce) with over 7 million mobile sessions per week.
- Analyze, design, prototype, develop, test and support – complete software lifecycle in your hands
- Work with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and Dayforce personnel to envision and deliver the required functionality
- Create and enhance a scalable enterprise application for mobile devices
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functions are added
- 3+ years of active native iOS development
- Swift programming expertise
- Understanding and knowledge of Apple’s HIG
- JSON, web-based APIs
- Good communicator who can express thoughts both verbally and written
- Committed to sustainable development, testing and high-quality code
- Personal development of apps
- A passion for UI & UX
- Experience with Objective-C
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Workforce management domain experience a significant plus
- Experience in enterprise software development
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.