- Need a Salesforce developer to be a core member of a multi-disciplinary team tasked with the build-out a single CRM platform for Capital Markets group on Salesforce's Financial Services Cloud.
- Working with a team of other technology and business professionals, the developer will perform analysis, design, development, testing and deployments.
- The successful applicant will be accountable for development, configuration, and administration activities within the Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC).
- The developer must understand the standard capabilities of FSC (object model, features & functions), and provide guidance as to when standard capabilities would suffice, or where customizations are needed.
- Utilize continuous integration and deployment tools (DX, BitBucket, Jenkins, etc).
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written), ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Minimum Salesforce certifications: Administrator, Platform Developer I, Platform App Builder
- 5+ years of hands on experience with the Salesforce platform, at least 1 year customizing and building apps in Financial Services Cloud
- The Salesforce Developer must be capable of developing complex applications and integrations, and have experience in at least three full Salesforce implementations (including at least one involving FSC)
- Significant experience integrating with other Salesforce platforms, and also other non-Salesforce internal and external (3rd party) systems, including other cloud-based platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, etc)
- Significant experience with, and knowledge of, Salesforce integration APIs and patterns, including AppExchange tools (e.g. Mulesoft)
- Strong experience in developing Lightning components, Apex, and triggers using best practices and standards
- Significant experience with Agile methodology and JIRA/Confluence
- Working experience with SF Data Loader
- Following certifications highly desirable: Platform Developer II, Integration Architecture Designer, Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Working knowledge of AppExchange tools for CRM (e.g. Tier1 CRM)
- Proven experience migrating to Financial Services Cloud from Sales Cloud or Platform
- Working experience with automated testing tools and code quality tools
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Salesforce developer: 10 years (Preferred)