Perpetua's mission is to give superpowers to anyone that sells online. At the moment, we help media agencies, brands, and Amazon sellers win on Amazon by analyzing large amounts of data and using AI to develop smart optimization algorithms that drive transformational sales growth.
We are currently hiring a Strategic Partner Manager to support our largest and most impactful customers by ensuring our customers’ ad campaigns are optimized as best as possible, that they receive exemplary service, and that they love Perpetua.
What’s expected of this role:
- Articulately present data driven, insightful analysis of our customers’ campaign performance during account reviews, strategy planning sessions, and other touchpoints like email and Zoom calls
- Build, manage, and grow relationships with customers by helping ensure their ad performance exceeds their expectations.
- Deep dive into customer data to diagnose campaign performance improvements.
- Collaborate with engineering team to improve the internal tools used to enhance our customer's advertising campaigns.
- Be an expert in delivering consultative solution to our customers, earning their trust by educating them on how to achieve optimal success on Amazon.
- Serve as the customer advocate to ensure product feedback is passed to the product and engineering teams
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to identify strategic opportunities in the business as it pertains to our largest customers.
- Identify and close upsell opportunities with partners.
- Travel for on-site meetings at customer locations for Quarterly and Annual reviews.
Bonus Points if you:
- You are data-driven and can navigate large datasets and extract actionable insights.
- You can make persuasive decks that tell a story and have captivating presentation skills.
- You are crafty, creative, and scrappy.
- 5+ years in an Ops or Customer Success at a high growth b2b saas company (ideally in digital advertising)
- Alternatively, if you've worked for 5+ years in Management Consulting and have considered joining a startup, this would be an excellent opportunity for you. Just be sure to let us know why you embody "customer obsession".
- You’re hungry to be a part of a company that’s on the cusp of rocket ship growth, and are willing to do whatever it takes to help us achieve our potential.
About the Company (Benefits):
- Can share with us a time that you analyzed data, and took actions on those insights to improve a business outcome.
- Have Amazon marketplace domain expertise
- Have been at a company that's scaled from $1 -> $10 million ARR in 1-2 years
- You have knowledge of SQL
- Venture Backed from top Silicon Valley VC's + angel investors
- Work that will have a significant impact on the trajectory of the company
- Meaningful equity at an early stage company
- Ground floor opportunity
- Catered lunches from Toronto's best restaurants
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Full benefits plus a health spending account
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Flexible time off policy
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.