Building the perfect Box - and having fun doing it - is the first step at Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen. We are looking for an energetic and dynamic hard workers to become an asset to our corporate fast-paced quick service restaurant. Whether you have been a cashier, server, cook, prep cook, housekeeper, or bartender this could be the opportunity to kick start your career!
Focusing on providing great flavour with fresh, high quality ingredients, Wok Box is loved by customers young and old.
Duration: Part time / full time
Position: Cashier / Cook/ Prep
Wage: Based on experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a restaurant or in the customer service industry
- High school Diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus
- Serving It Right certificate
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a cheerful, welcoming and helpful demeanor while greeting guests and preparing their orders
- Provide guests with the menu and suggest food items as per their preference
- Inform guests of any special or new deals that the company has introduced
- Take cash or process credit cards in exchange of the meals sold.
- Prepare orders when needed by constantly checking the Order System for accuracy
- Assemble orders and pack them in a safe manner
- Clean all tables after guests have left and get such tables prepared for the next set of guests.
- Rotate stored food items to ensure freshness
- Preparation of fresh menu ingredients
- Cleaning tasks completed by all team members
- Ensure that order and food preparation counters are clean at all times
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)