Chatpatta Chowk is a playground of creative Indian Food where food is made with authenticity and passionately.
If you are person with a passion of Indian Food and wants to grow in the field of Indian Cooking or looking for a platform to showcase your skills, we are here.
- Eager to learn and help curry line and tandoor section to complete every day designated task.
- keep salad and appetizers section, food dishes ready and topped up every day.
- Prepare food and set up stations according to Kitchen guidelines.
- Follow recipes, portion controls, presentation specifications as set by the restaurant..
- Update senior chef every day regarding mise en place and the food requisitioning for upcoming days..
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Responsible for the care and cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
- check all refrigeration and dry storage for proper handling and rotation.
- Ensure that the stations are clean and that all food items are properly covered and stored at the end of shift.
- Understands, acknowledges and complies with safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures.
- Assist in other areas of the kitchen as needed.
- Knowledge of kitchens and storage areas. Knowledge of use, cleaning, and safe handling and breakdown of all equipment
Job Type: Full-time
- Kitchen Helper: 1 year (Preferred)
- curry Line: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Required)