We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager (CRM)/ Account Manager to join our growing start-up, dedicated to building the future of homecare. If you're interested in helping us build the future of mobile healthcare, this job is for you.
We are building a workforce management system allowing private homecare agencies around the world to manage their employees (scheduling, client health records, billing, payroll and reporting). We are also building other exciting complementary products (mobile apps for care workers, remote patient monitoring and family portal).
Every single member of the close-knit team located in Montreal, Toronto and Sydney is committed to building the best product possible to change the homecare industry. To achieve this ambitious goal we work hard, making sure our users providing 500k+ care visits a month efficiently.
The CRMs will help our clients take their businesses to the next level using AlayaCare, our software supports our clients in improving care for their customers whilst driving efficiencies in their business. As a CRM, you will have the opportunity to own a portfolio of accounts and to partner with our clients to ensure they are optimizing the use of their software and recognizing a return on their investment with AlayaCare. You will help them achieve better outcomes for their business and most importantly for the people they look after.
What we are looking for in a Client Relationship Manager:
What you would be working on:
- Prior experience (2+ years) managing or leading a portfolio of clients, preferably in the SaaS space
- You are client-focused and willing to go above and beyond to ensure your clients have a positive experience
- You are a proactive self-starter that enjoys thinking outside of the box to solve complex problems
- You are an excellent communicator and have experience navigating difficult conversations
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with C-suite stakeholders, as well as front-line users
- Healthcare industry knowledge is an asset
- Be responsible for the overall health, success and retention of your assigned portfolio of AlayaCare clients
- Achieve proactive account management of your client base through regular touchpoints/client health checks, annual business reviews, and continued education and training on AlayaCare product improvements and offerings
- Drive adoption and utilization of new features in AlayaCare
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process and product improvements to positively impact our client's experience with the software
- Be an internal advocate for your portfolio and represent your clients' voices during interactions with different departments including engineering, product, sales and services
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies and other intellectual capital aimed at improving the client experience for our clients