A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
It is $19.80 / hour + aft. Shift premium
Accountable for overall line performance, including changeovers, efficiencies, proper raw material usage, product quality, and accurate documentation for a designated line.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures to ensure the highest quality product possible
- Be familiar with and ensure Health & Safety, HACCP, SQF and all other company policy and procedures are being followed at all times.
- Responsible for communication with Lead Hand and Supervisors of any key or potential issues
- Accountable for overall line performance, including quality, efficiency, and losses
- Set-up lines and conduct changeovers, direct and organize work to minimize downtime during changeovers
- Continuously optimize and troubleshoot process and equipment to ensure efficient production runs
- Monitor key product attributes to ensure customer satisfaction and cost effective production runs
- Ensure proper ingredients used to produce top quality product
- Accurately document all required paperwork, including any documentation required for SQF
- Lead by example. Ensure the safety of employees and safety of the customer remains a top priority.
- Report incidents (within or beyond their control) to Lead Hand or Supervisor or Management
- Flexibility to work shifts outside regular rotation to help with such things as vacancies or overtime
- Continuous communication with all departments.
- Strong mechanical or technical background
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and optimize processes and equipment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail, ability to complete required documentation
- Ability to multitask
- Motivated and driven to continuously improve
- Strong mathematical skills
- Team player, but also have the ability to work independently
- Reliable and committed to quality and customer satisfaction
- Proficient and dependable in current position. Minimal supervision required.