Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan.
Spa Cleaner Responsibilities:
What you’ll need as a Spa Cleaner:
- Perform a variety of cleaning tasks to ensure highest level of service standards provided
- Washing floors, dusting, cleaning windows, public washrooms, restocking therapist’s rooms, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service while exceeding expectations of the spa
- Present in a courteous, professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
2+ years’ experience in the cleaning industry
- Willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests internally and externally
- Outstanding attention to detail – with personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention
- Excellent organization and time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Able to quickly respond to changing work volume with high energy level/speed
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Must be able to stand and every well-paced mobility
- Must be able to work evening shifts including weekends and holidays
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600