In this position you will provide subject matter expertise and technical support internally and to our various clients. You will work as part of a team of individuals dedicated to providing the following services:
- Operational support;
- Endpoint Lifecycle Management;
- Incident Management;
- IT infrastructure documentation;
- Change management / Implementation.
In this position, the selected candidate will have customer-facing responsibilities and will need to be experienced in the fulfillment and delivery of IT solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise to clients in proactive analysis or in incident response scenarios;
- Provide technical consulting services internally and to the clients on the services required for the development of enhancements and the implementation of new and/or ongoing business systems;
- Deploy, maintain and upgrade IT hardware and software;
- Assist in the development and upgrades of solution architectures and project plans;
- Customer interaction and presentation.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or college degree of computer science, computer engineering or other relevant degree;
- Should have recent industry certifications MCSA (bonus), CCNA, Network +, RHCSA,
- 3 years’ relevant experience in telecommunications, networking, cloud or systems integration consulting;
- Experience in networking and telecommunications integration, design and architecture;
- Experience with ADFS, Azure Cloud, O365, AWS, etc.;
- Experience in the fulfillment and delivery of customer IT solutions;
Benefits of working at GoSecure Powered by Countertack
- Competitive salaries;
- Office located in downtown Montreal nearly all services / Metro Square-Victoria;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
GoSecure / CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cloud or systems integration consulting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS): 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows Server “2008R2, 2012,2016”: 1 year (Required)
- operation administrator: 2 years (Preferred)
- CCNA Security (Preferred)
- french (bonus) (Preferred)
- English (Required)