Contract position available on night shift 11pm to 7am Hourly pay is $17.41
The SAP Clerk is responsible for the safe and efficient completion of SAP transactions. The SAP clerk will complete transactions as directed by Mixers, WCO and Material Handlers. The SAP Clerk will also perform cycle inventory counts and complete investigations as directed by GPL or TPLs. Adheres to company standards in key performance areas of Safety, Quality, and Cost & Delivery to the Customer. This position works in a team environment and is required to assist others as necessary.
- Conduct multiple audits such as Behavior Based Safety, Gemba, ISO, Production Line Audits and report findings to Production Assistant Manager.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance, Plant Management, Production Teams, and QA Technicians within Diversey.
- Provides Label room vacation support
- Assists with the management of inventory levels of raw materials and components
- Responsible for every aspect of quality with relation to accuracy of production orders put to the shop floor, such as lot codes, labels, etc.
- MSDS information is accessible, and information there in is understood.
- Perform general housekeeping such as cleaning the body of machinery, windows, and floors.
- Follow all ISO9001, GMP, and EH&S policies and / or procedures.
- Perform all requirements with in the SAP platform to ensure accurate inputs and efficient operation of your line.
- Review SAP job packages for entry errors
- Correct COGI and other posting errors
- Complete final confirmations on shop packages
- Investigate and correct errors identified by Managers and TPLs as requested.
- Assist with training of WCO’s and Material Handlers with respect to SAP and job responsibilities
- Complete final confirmation and TECO shop packages
- Work with members of Accounting and Finance to assist in determining production rates, posting errors, and other items.
- Other duties as assigned by TPL, GPL, or Manager
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma. Previous work experience will be considered.
- 1 – 3 years of mechanical knowledge gained through manufacturing experience and 1-3 years of clerical support experience
- Previous experience with Lean Tools such as 5 Why analysis, Kaizens, PM, Kan Ban, Poke Yoke preferred. Knowledge of chemicals and chemical handling procedures.
- Ability to work safely and efficiently
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Able to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google Platform, Email, Data Entry) SAP experience would be considered an asset.