The Senior HRIS Analyst partners with HR colleagues and their customers to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Partners with Assistant Manager-HR Technology and Enablement to develop forward-thinking strategies around system enhancements, integrations, process improvement and user experience.
- Manages projects and process improvement, including applying change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HR information system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintains HR information system tables. Documents process and results.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HR information system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains end users on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HR technology with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Continuously increases both HR knowledge and HR technology application/tools knowledge.
- Monitors HRIS integrations to ensure they are functioning properly and works with team members cross functionally to improve them.
- Manages audit and quality control processes for maintaining data integrity and security of HRIS.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, human resources or related field or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 5 years of related experience. Master's degree in human resource management, MIS, computer science or related degree preferred and a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced skill using Oracle HCM fast formula writing.
- Intermediate to Advanced skill Oracle HCM OTBI Publisher report writing.
- Experienced working with HRM software, such as Oracle HCM, Workday HCM, Criterion HCM, and PurelyHR. Knowledge of and experience with Oracle HCM is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge in database management and security, as well as running SQL queries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
Reference ID: 100639
Application deadline: 2021-10-03
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Oracle HCM fast formula writing: 2 years (preferred)
- Oracle HCM OTBI Publisher report writing: 2 years (preferred)