About our Company
ETG Commodities Inc. is a fast-growing pulses and specialty crops company with over $250 million of revenue and over 300,000 MT of annual volume. ETG has three primarily operating divisions: 1. Export Trade; 2. Import Wholesale, and; 3. Facility Operations. The Company is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario and has operating facilities in Ontario and Saskatchewan, including warehousing and processing plants, along with a large-scale splitting facility.
- Load and unloads product from trucks and hopper cars and makes sure that the grain received meets with the quantity and quality specifications as per contract.
- In charge of transferring grain from one bin to another.
- Responsible for grading commodities and ensuring that quality standards are in line with quality and grades per specifications on the contract
- Responsible for the cleaning process by producing according to the production schedule.
- In charge of the quality control by ensuring that the product being processed meets with quality specifications as per contract.
- Notify management of any production, safety, quality or environmental concerns with equipment operation or facility.
- Assists in daily plant operation and coordinate with internal supply chain functions.
- Provide regular reporting to upper management on operational issues.
- Diligently practice good housekeeping to help minimize slips, trips and falls while ensuring workplace is sanitary.
- Follow production policies and procedures. This includes employee handbook, good manufacturing practices, food safety, HACCP and any other designated company procedures.
- Performs related work as required.
- Work in compliance with TW Commodities Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Three (3) week paid vacation.
Entitled to medical benefits and join our Group RRSP after three (3) month probation period.
Employment Qualifications and Requirements:
You are a self-motivated individual that enjoys working autonomously in a fast-paced environment. You are clear and concise communicator and take pride in your work by paying high attention to detail. You are a team player that leads by example and you take ownership of your responsibilities and special projects to ensure key deadlines are consistently met.
- High School diploma required.
- Forklift experience an asset.
- Heavy lifting required.
- 1-2 years of experience working in grain elevator an asset
- Experience in grading specialty crop.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and strong attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Heavy Lifting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- grading: 1 year (Preferred)