Job title :
100 MILE HOUSE
100 MILE HOUSE HOSPITAL
PERMANENT FULL TIME
If you are a self-directed, motivated and dedicated Registered Nurse who enjoys working in an acute medical setting, apply today to come join our team at 100 Mile Hospital. We currently have permanent, relief and casual opportunities available.
THIS POSITION QUALIFIES FOR A $10,000 SIGNING BONUS!
100 Mile House Hospital (OMH) is a 16 bed community level hospital. The general medicine unit operates 24 hours and RNs work 12 hour shifts, 07:00 - 19:00 or 19:00 - 07:00. Other services provided include: 24-hour ER services, Pharmacy, Day Care Surgery and more. The Registered Nurse demonstrates a specialized body of knowledge and bases practice on nursing science and related content from other sciences and humanities. Nursing shift times are 12 hour shifts, 07:00 to 19:00 and 19:00 to 07:00 hours.
100 Mile House is a vibrant and close knit community in the heart of the Cariboo, located 5 hours north of Vancouver and only 2 hours from Kamloops by car. The area boasts over 100km of cross country ski trails, Mount Timothy downhill ski area, a new hockey arena, numerous hiking/biking trails and hundreds of lakes – something for every adventurer!
Some of the Benefits of Joining Interior Health:
- An attractive remuneration package in keeping with your qualifications and experience and excellent career prospects awaits the right candidate.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment.
- In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a total compensation package! We have one of the best benefit package and pension plans in Canada.
- Generous paid time off. Annual vacation starting at 4 weeks (20 days).
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Extended Health coverage. We offer an attractive (defined benefit) employee pension plan, disability and life insurance, and options for maternity &/or paternity leave top-up.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today! Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Together, we create great workplaces....Be part of a dynamic team!
Education, Training and Experience:
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP).
Some permanent RN positions would be eligible for the B.C. loan forgiveness program. For more information visit: B.C. loan forgiveness program
For this position there is an opportunity for funded emergency training that includes a $10,000 rural signing bonus with a 3 year commitment. If you are interested in this option, please make note of this in your covering letter.