Location: 720 Coverdale Rd. Riverview, NB E1B 3L8
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are currently looking for outgoing and tenacious Banking Customer Service Representatives to join our next training class. If you have worked in retail, hospitality, door knocking, fundraising or any other type of customer service role, we want to hear from you.
As an agent, you will respond to inbound calls for a leading Canadian credit card company. Your focus in this role is to provide an excellent customer service experience – there are no requirements to upsell or cross sell.
- Provide general information and guidance to customers in regards to our products and services
- Answer inquiries pertaining to credit card statements and transactions
- Provide information on fees, charges, annual membership fees, credit limits, and payments
- Perform balance transfers, cash advances, and credit limit increases
- Access and navigate multiple information systems to answer inquiries and problem solve
- Complete all required documentation and work alongside other departments to provide exceptional customer service
What we are looking for:
- High school graduate or equivalent education
- Basic computer proficiency
- Shift flexibility
- Ability to pass client background check requirements
What we offer: **
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Paid training to set you up for success
- Benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance and pension plan
- Discounted Bus fees
- Free Parking
if you have questions after applying feel free to contact us at Moncton.Recruiting@ concentrix.com
The Company: * For more information on Concentrix, follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram (@concentrixcanada)or visit www.concentrix.com.*
- We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.
- Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes.
- Concentrix offers you the opportunity to gain valuable job experience and opportunities for development. That is why we had over 100 internal promotions last year and 95% of our management staff started in a role just like this.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time